Deputy Vice-Chancellor for External Relations and Innovation, Agneta Marell
Agneta Marell is a Professor in Business Administration and Deputy Vice-Chancellor for External Relations and Innovation.
The responsibilities of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor include managing the university's innovation support system, to initiate and encourage the collaborative element of research and teaching, as well as being involved in many of the university's external networks and boards.
Agneta Marell was previously the Chief Executive Officer for Örnsköldsvik Municipality. Marell was employed as a Marketing Analyst at SCA Hygien Products in Gothenburg during 2007 and she was the Rector at Umeå School of Business from 2004 to 2007.
- Director Innovation Office (Innovationskontoret)
- Director Uminova Holding
- Director Uminova Innovation AB
- Director Uminova Expression AB
- CBNRE Traning Center AB, board member
- DARE, board member
- Head of Strategy and planning for Office of External Relations
- Strategic Council for Umeå Arts Campus (Konstnärligt Campus), board member